Admission & Enrollment
An annual registration fee of $65.00 is due at the time of enrollment. This fee is non-refundable.
All admission and enrollment forms are required by the state of Georgia, Bright from the Start. These forms must be completed prior to your child’s first day of attendance and renewed annually or updated as changes occur. Annual registration fees are due every August.
The registration package consists of the following forms:
- Enrollment Agreement Form
- Signed Financial Agreement Form
- Food Program – Income Eligibility Statement
- Age appropriate forms (Infant Feeding Plan and Infant Affidavit for children 12 months or less/2-3 years old Grouping Form for children 2 ½ – /After School Program Agreement).
- Transportation Forms (Bus Riders: Vehicle Emergency Medical Information and Transportation General Policies & Procedures forms.
- Medication Authorization Form (Written consent to receive each and every medication as ordered by physician)
- Current Immunization records (on form 3231)
- Hearing and Vision Screening (for Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten students)
Contact numbers must be current at all times, must provide documentation of any and all special needs, package must be completed and on file containing no blanks with a signed policies and procedures agreement.